- The tricks on the blackboard are performed by a professional mathematician. Don't try to repeat them at the test.
- Let's pray that science wins out over superstition.
- If you cannot identify a beetle even to a family, most likely, it's a darkling beetle. -- O. L. Kryzhanovsky
- A true bug is a kind of rectangular beetle. -- exam answer
- By the grooves on the claws one knows the lion (Panthera leo (Linnaeus, 1758)). -- taxonomic truism.
- What is a scientific name of a fried cockroach ? A grylloblattidae.
- Made on a plant that handles real chocolate. -- American candy bar label.
- For every shit there is a dung beetle.
- The observational vehicle is sent forward to the distance of visual memory.
- When you talk with a superior you must SHUT UP!
- Report - all or not all. Not alls will be reprimanded.
- A steering wheel helps to turn left, right, and other directions.
- Why do you keep dumbbells in your nightstand? Wanna feed mice?
- After the shooting exercise, weapons and munitions should be brought into the original order.
- When your commander says "ferret", there may be no dormice.
- Attack signal: three green whistles.
- You're a cadet or where? You're in line or who? Shut up, I ask you.
- The atomic nucleus consists of blue neutrons and red protons.
- What a swine has been here; a cow, perhaps.
- They'll take you to the field, make you face the wall, and shoot you in the forehead.
- You live here like pigs in a den.
- An elevator doesn't lift down.
- You need to remember this by heart like Abramowitz and Stegun.
- Psst, quickly tell me, what The Forsyte Saga is about.
- Moby-****; or, The Whale -- censored by an American educational site.
- A new Tolkien trilogy: 1. The Lord of the Rings. 2. The Lord of the Groups. Abelian Group. 3. The Lord of the Fields. Roots of Unity.